Individual coaching & consulting
If you’d like more tailored marketing advice & support, I provide individual coaching and consultancy sessions. These sessions are based on your specific needs and can last from an hour to ½ a day.
Coaching sessions can take place via Skype or my webinar software, and will allow us to work together, share screens (if appropriate) and turn your ideas into reality.
What we can cover in a coaching session
A coaching session is a great way for me to guide and coach you through one-off marketing issues. Coaching sessions usually last an hour and cover areas, such as:
- Creating & sending campaigns
- Creating lists and groups
- Segmenting data
- Analysing results
- Ensuring Data Protection Compliance
- How to get the best out of WordPress
- Developing and ensuring SEO is in place
- Essential plug-ins
- Cyber-security (is your website safe from hackers)
- Website structure
- Search engine friendly URLs
- Importance of title tags, meta descriptions
- Paid for Search Engine Marketing
- Social media:
- In-depth sessions on social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter
- Maximising social media impact
- Reaching audiences
When I work with you on a consulting basis, you will get expert guidance, honest advice, and practical tips and strategies on how to maximise your marketing. Typically, a consulting session lasts for ½ a day
Here’s how the session works:
We’ll start by establishing your marketing goals and what you hope to achieve as a result.
Then we’ll look at these goals in more detail and break them down into achievable actions, with corresponding timelines.
From there, I’ll guide you through the steps and actions you need to take to achieve your marketing goals.
How much will it cost?
Coaching sessions cost £45 per hour, and are payable in advance.
Consultancy costs are available on application.
Book a session
To book a coaching session or to enquire about consulting, simply drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org